I got tagged by Aokaji to answer 11 questions so here it is :D. (I actually really like these things ;D)
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and create 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. Last food that you ate and really enjoyed? I’m on a diet again (health reasons) so believe me I haven’t eaten anything that good in a month XD. Two months more and I already plan all the cupcakes I will bake. Green tea and pistaccio, death by chocolate, white chocolate and cranberry, aaand… now I have my broccoli to eat ;P. But seriously last thing before the diet was Subway veggie sandwitch :D. My weakness ^^.
2. Can you play horror games? I had a mean horror streak when I was around 15, I read all the Stephen King’s books and many more, played some games, but somewhere around my 16th birthday I suddenly stopped. Seriously I remember putting one book away in the middle of it, a not usual thing for me, and never going back to it again. And since then nope. No horrors for me, thanks ;P.
3. What colours do you like to wear most? Ah, colourrrrssss ;D. I wear a dramatic amount of black, so much it’s boring, so I try to mix it up a little bit. Problem is I look strange in cold colors and really bad in warm ones XD. I figured I have to wear neutral tones so thats mostly grays, greens and violets for me. And black. Always black ^^.
4. Last place you visited for fun? This is embarrasingly sad. I need a vacation because I can’t remember any really interesting place I visited this side of 00’ XD.
5. Have you ever tried making origami? Yup, for a while. I tried a lot different things to express my creativity (and failed at the most of them but it was fun anyway ;P). I never got far with origami though. I prefer things you can DO something with after they are finished, that you can use somehow. Maybe that’s why.
6. Do you sneeze a lot? Actually, I do. Allergies ;P.
7. Do you collect anything? Besides materials for my jewelry experiments, no.
8. How do you usually style your hair? I have waist-long hair but I really don’t like them falling anywhere near my face, so usually a bun when I work or a braid over one shoulder if I’m going outside (D:). A ponytail when I go to the gym. I know I should think of something more flattering to my round face ;P.
9. Which side of your face do you consider your good side? LEFT! Even if my hair fall on the right and I can already see that the left side that’s always exposed to the sun has more UGLY WRINKLES! ;P Nah, joking, I like my wrinkles, at last my face shows some character ;P. I don’t have any selfie though. I should work on that ^^.
10. Do you find it hard to be mean to characters in video games? It’s easy for me to get in character in RP games, so if my OC is a mean jerk, I have no problem with it at all ;P.
11. Can you recommend something to your followers? A video game, film, life hack, anything! Do you know what is the one thing you can’t buy for any amount of money? Time. Remember that and when you have some, use it on something awesome. :)))) Also, soon - Dragon Age. ;D
1. What was the last creative thing you did?
2. If you can spend an hour talking with a fictional character from any book, game or movie, who would that be? What would you ask them about?
3. What’s your most and least favourite romantic thropes?
4. What’s the sexiest thing about werewolves? ;P
5. Imagine a great book you would like to read next, what the main character would be like? Like you or totally different?
6. Give me a song you can’t get out of your head :D.
7. You’re a witch! What’s your familiar? Why? ^^
8. One thing about you that you would like your friends to know, but it’s difficult/strange/awkward to bring up by yourself?
9. Imagine you wake up in a body that’s the opposite gender. Everyone around you act like nothing changed and you know you are going to stay this way. Are you happy? Are you trying to suck it up and deal with it? Or do you decide to have a expencive and painful surgeries and long treatments to be seen as the real you?
10. Any male/female model crush? Gimme a photo ;>.
11. One thought that made your day happier. :)
Aaaaaand that more than 11, sorry ^^.
If anyone I tagged doesn’t feel comfortable with answering my questions, or doesn’t like ask memes in general - i’m sorry for bothering you. I’m just honestly curious ^^.
I am on Society6 and you can buy my artworks (mostly Sterek) there. Please check out my gallery and follow me! :)
Also I opened my art shop on Etsy! You can find there Sterek postcards made by me. You can also order your own pack of postcards, just let me know which ones do you want me to print for you. :)
“Introverts, in contrast, may have strong social skills and enjoy parties and business meetings, but after a while wish they were home in their pajamas. They prefer to devote their social energies to close friends, colleagues, and family. They listen more than they talk, think before they speak, and often feel as if they express themselves better in writing than in conversation. They tend to dislike conflict. Many have a horror of small talk, but enjoy deep discussions.”
— Susan Cain (via imjohnlocked)